Kickoff Breakfast: Tech Transfer Office Hours
Friday, July 13, 8:30-9:30am
Jennie Smoly Caruthers Biotechnology Building (B231)
This event will introduce TTO’s new Office Hours program, in which TTO biotech domain experts will be on-hand to meet one-on-one with members of the CU research community. The kickoff breakfast will feature an informal discussion with Tin Tin Su – professor (MCDB) and founder of Suvica, an early-stage cancer drug discovery and development company, working with compounds that enhance the efficacy of standard cancer treatments.
TTO Office Hours staff can help with:
• Preparing and submitting an invention disclosure form (IDF)
• Navigating the tech transfer process
• Starting a company with CU intellectual property
• The basics of Intellectual Property and the patent process
• Developing and protecting intellectual property.
• Understanding the market and commercial potential for your invention
Tin Tin Su, Ph.D.
Professor (Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology)
Founder, Suvica Inc.
This event is free and open to CU faculty, grad students and postdocs from all campuses. Coffee and pastries will be provided – RSVP reqiested via email or at 303-735-6645; drop-ins also welcome.