Tech Transfer Office Hours @ Caruthers
WHEN: First Wednesday of every month, 8:30am - 11:00am
WHERE: J.S. Caruthers Biotechnology Building, first floor lobby
Starting on Wednesday, August 1, representatives from the Technology Transfer Office will be on-hand to meet one-on-one with members of the CU research community. If you have questions related to any of the topics below (or anything else related to research commercialization), please stop by, have a donut or cup of coffee and get some information.
TTO Office Hours staff can help with:
- Preparing and submitting an invention disclosure form
- Navigating the tech transfer process
- Starting a company with CU intellectual property
- The basics of Intellectual Property and the patent process
- Developing and protecting intellectual property.
- Understanding the market and commercial potential for your invention
- Grants available to help bridge the gap between lab and marketplace - upcoming deadlines in early 2014!
MaryBeth Vellequette - Chemicals & Materials
Molly Markley - Biology & Biochemistry