News and Events > Events
BioBusiness Seminar Series: "Enterprise Value; You’ve built it, Now how do you monetize it?"
The CU Technology Transfer Office and the Colorado Alliance for Bioengineering present the BioBusiness Seminar Series: "Enterprise Value; You've built it, Now how do you monetize it?" with Bob Caruso of CadWest Partners.
Thursday, November 6, 2003
Shivers Conference Room
8th Floor Biomedical Research Bldg.
9th and Colorado Blvd.
7:00-8:00am: Breakfast and Networking
8:00-9:00am: Presentation and Discussion
Questions? Contact Lynn.Pae@cu.edu
Bob Caruso - Senior Vice President and Chief Advisor, CadWest Partners
Bob Caruso brings to this position almost 30 years of corporate and entrepreneurial, career and advisory qualifications including extensive executive-level operations background in a broad range of industries along with both sell-side and buy-side M&A experience.
- General management career credentials with P&L accountability as:
a) VP/GM for a $40M division of a publicly traded high-tech equipment manufacturer,
b) President of the engineering, R&D and technology management subsidiary of a $900M company and
c) CEO of a $14M contract manufacturing and specialty machinery company.
- Several officer-level corporate leadership positions with responsibility for Marketing and Sales, Business/Product Development, Strategic Planning (including M&A, joint ventures and strategic alliances), International Operations and Technology.
- Managing Partner of an advisory firm that provides business planning / development, operations, M&A and technological expertise to corporate clients, research institutions and investors.
- Industry background in manufacturing, technical services, precision-engineered products, capital equipment, technology management and consulting.
- Over 25 years of commercial, technical and operational management experience in several markets including metals, semiconductor, medical electronics, packaging, aerospace and high-tech process systems.
- B.S. - Engineering Mechanics, B.A. - General Arts & Sciences, M.B.A. - Finance
- Harvard University Advanced Management Training; Alumnus of Tom Peters Executive Skunk Camp
- Board of Advisors - NASA Space Technologies Commercialization Center
- Board of Advisors - The Bard Center for Entrepreneurship, University of Colorado