The recent move of the Payroll/Benefit & Trust Accounting team from Employee Services to the OUC logically houses several critical functions within our office. Among these key services are:
- Preparation of the University of Colorado tax filings
- Development and interpretation of University tax policies and practices
- Implementation and management of appropriate safeguards to ensure compliance with tax reporting requirements
- Administration and management of the payroll and benefits accounting functions for the University of Colorado System
- Administration and management of the accounting and tax reporting functions for the University of Colorado Health and Welfare Trust
- Provision of guidance, via a dotted-line relationship, to the international tax specialists who, due to their daily responsibilities, remain in Employee Services
We look forward to these new expanded roles and responsibilities and to the new energies this team brings to the OUC.