CU CPE Launches to Rave Reviews!
On Wednesday, September 14, we launched our inaugural session of NASBA-sponsored continuing professional education for certified public accountants (CU CPEs for CPAs), and had great participation! We had 33 attendees from all CU campuses, and we also had 4 attendees from outside the university. We received rave reviews, such as:
- “Awesome presentation! Very upbeat personality and came across very nice!”
- “Enjoyed the passion in the presentation!”
- “Appreciate the applicability to CU.”
- “This is great! Highly relevant! Thank-you!”
- “I can put this to use right away!”
100% of the participants strongly agree or agreed that the instructors were effective and the learning objectives were met, and 90% of the participants strongly agreed or agreed that the program materials were accurate and relevant.
Here’s a few pictures from our first day:
Bob teaching GASB Update
Lisa teaching Ethical Challenges in Accounting